The museum offers the following options for travel-agencies and organized groups of
visitors for 2013:
- Normal visit.Includes a brief
introduction by a staff person. Entry fee: ISK 1.200 per person.
- Guided tour of the museum.Includes
an old movie, a taste of herring on bread and Icelandic "Brennivín" schnapps. Entry Fee: ISK 2.200 kr. per person. Please give at least one day notice.
- Small theatrical performance showing the old working methods and music played on
the accordion.Includes the "Guided Tour" option (see above) Price ISK 27.000 + ISK 2.200 per person. When ordering this show, please give at
least two day notice.
- Large theatrical performance showing old working methods, accordian-music, song
and dance.Includes the "Guided Tour" option (see above). Price ISK 55.000 + ISK 2.200 per person. Please give as good notice as possible. This
option is ideal for large groups.
- Note: A guided tour off regular working hours (after 4pm or on weekends) costs ISK