- Adults: 1.800 ISK.
- Seniors and youth (under 20): 1.000 ISK.
- Children (under 16): Free, accompanied by adults.
- Groups (of 10 or more): 1.400 ISK.
Please note that the ticket is valid for all three museum buildings (Róaldsbrakki, Grána and the Boat House). It also gives our guests access to the Folk Music Center.
The museum offers the following options for travel-agencies and tour groups:
Self Guided Tour. Entry Fee: ISK 1.400 per person.
A museum visit with a taste of herring. Includes an old movie, a taste of herring on bread and Icelandic Brennivín schnapps. Entry Fee: ISK 2.600 kr. per person. Please give at least one day notice.
- Small theatrical performance showing the old working methods and music played on the accordion. Includes a taste of herring and Brennivín. Price ISK 35.000 + 2.600 ISKper person. When ordering this show, please give at least two day notice.
Large theatrical performance showing old working methods, accordion-music, singing and danceing. Includes a taste of herring and Brennivín. Price ISK 70.000 + 2.600 ISK per person. Please give as good notice as possible. This option is ideal for larger groups.
- A brief introduction about the museum in Róaldsbrakki: ISK 2.500.
- A brief introduction about the museum in Róaldsbrakki, off regular working hours: ISK 5.000
- Guided tour around the museum: ISK 5.000.
- Guided tour off regular working hours (after 16:00 or on weekends): ISK 10.000.
- Special opnening, off regual hours: ISK 10.000.